We have invested heavily over the past 24 months, moving to new premises with 3X the internal manufacturing floor space and 10X the external storage space.
Design Office Ethos
Architectural Fabrications Limited’s dedicated professional design team is committed to delivering the excellence required from its extensive and varied client base in today’s construction and engineering environment.
This is achieved via our commitment to the personal development of the Architectural Fabrications Limited design team and our willingness to embrace the latest advancements in three-dimensional design and modelling software such as Autodesk Advanced Steel, Revit and collaboration software interface. This, coupled with our more traditional two-dimensional design ability, provides a varied skill base upon which to achieve and fulfill our client’s requirements.
With advancements in information delivery and the development of Building Information Modelling collaboration fast becoming the norm of communication, between main contractor and its sub-contractor teams - Architectural Fabrications Limited has invested in the design office and it’s committed design staff to put it at the forefront of the information BIM collaboration and work flow delivery from design development to onsite delivery of products.
Health, Safety and Environment
Architectural Fabrications Limited are committed to maintaining and operating our business in full compliance with all applicable health, safety and environmental legislation, regulations and other requirements. We are committed to the health and safety of our employees and those who could be affected by our acts or emissions and the environment. Our objective is the pursuit of preventing injuries and ill health, preventing pollution and reducing our impact on the environment. As a responsible Company we will perform our duties in a manner that will not endanger ourselves, others or the environment. The Health, Safety and Environmental management system is designed to be in compliance with standards, such as ISO 14001; 2015, and ISO 45001: 2018.
Architectural Fabrications Limited have developed and implemented a Quality Management System to demonstrate our ability to consistently provide products that meet customer requirements and to address customer satisfaction through the effective application of the Quality Management System, including continual improvement and the prevention of nonconformity. The Quality System is designed to be in compliance with standards, such as ISO 9001, and BS EN 1090 – 2:2018.
The nominated personnel responsible for quality standards are authorised to halt production or delivery for any reason relating to deficiencies in quality. The Quality Management System is applied to all functional departments involved with providing quality products and services to.
Our company core values are:
- Safety & Sustainability: We conduct our business with a commitment to the safety of our people, our products, and the communities in which we operate.
- Accountability: We accept responsibility and hold ourselves accountable for our actions, performance and results.
- Teamwork & Respect: We work together for AFL’s long-term success and we welcome and respect the views, capabilities and experiences of other people.
- Innovation: We are driven to create sustainable value through the continuous transformation of our business to meet the needs of our customers and employees.
- Integrity: The cornerstone of our business relationships, fulfilled by doing what we say we are going to do and doing the right things the right way.
- Internal estimating department
- Design office
- Designated contracts manager for each project
- In house manufacturing facility
- 20 site crews to install our works
- We offer a cradle to grave service on a large variety of metalwork items including but not limited to complete balcony systems, balustrade, staircases & portal frames.
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- CE Marked to execution class 2
- Internal & External overhead craneage
- Edwards Pearson 150tonne CNC press break
- Bystronic Byspeed 3015 4.4 kilowatt CNC laser